I recently had a wonderful opportunity to connect and present at the amazing worldwide online conference RSCON4!! It was basically my first presentation outside of my school, so I had some nerves to get over but eventually got a bit more comfortable. I want to thank the organizers for a wonderful weekend of learning and sharing. I have learned so much from others and I continue to grow in my career with the help of an amazingly connected PLN!! I am very proud to have the opportunity to also share some of my experiences and I hope at least bring up conversations and thought processes that help move education forward. My session is named Armed with Empathy: Creating a Classroom Climate for Collaboration. I believe strongly that I am far from some sort of expert, but just a dedicated educator with a passion to change lives for the better. If you are so inclined to give it a listen or watch I would be honored. It documents some of my experience in creating a classroom climate and my efforts in trying to stay empathic while making important curriculum decisions. Below is the link to the recording. I would love some feedback or even hope to start some dialogue on the topic. Thanks so much.
- To all my fellow educators and All in service to our world’s Children. Now is the moment we must continue in our Ra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @plnaugle @janwells @TrainMyTeacher @kimpowelledtech Miss you stay safe 1 week ago
- RT @GovMurphy: To all New Jerseyans – I deeply appreciate your cooperation with our efforts to promote social distancing. I know it’s not e… 1 week ago
- RT @NateSilver538: This is great news. I don't know exactly which hospitals are most in need, but my understanding is NYC and Seattle hospi… 1 week ago
- RT @DalaiLama: Since resentment, anger, and animosity bring us no benefit, it is clearly in our own interest to underpin our attitude to al… 1 month ago