I recently had a wonderful opportunity to connect and present at the amazing worldwide online conference RSCON4!! It was basically my first presentation outside of my school, so I had some nerves to get over but eventually got a bit more comfortable. I want to thank the organizers for a wonderful weekend of learning and sharing. I have learned so much from others and I continue to grow in my career with the help of an amazingly connected PLN!! I am very proud to have the opportunity to also share some of my experiences and I hope at least bring up conversations and thought processes that help move education forward. My session is named Armed with Empathy: Creating a Classroom Climate for Collaboration. I believe strongly that I am far from some sort of expert, but just a dedicated educator with a passion to change lives for the better. If you are so inclined to give it a listen or watch I would be honored. It documents some of my experience in creating a classroom climate and my efforts in trying to stay empathic while making important curriculum decisions. Below is the link to the recording. I would love some feedback or even hope to start some dialogue on the topic. Thanks so much.
- RT @GeorgeTakei: If you are turned away at the polls because your name is not on the register, don’t walk away. Say this: I REQUEST A PROVI… 4 days ago
- RT @SenSanders: In Georgia, in order to try to win the election, cowardly Republicans are blatantly suppressing the vote and denying many A… 6 days ago
- RT @ZonePhysics: Processed image of an actual virus via electron microscope https://t.co/X7KHcnLb1L 1 month ago
- @detzvin Nifty!! 2 months ago
- @Riverdalepdnj I asked this delivery man to move his truck in Riverdale One, but he refused https://t.co/1tlffeYm7w 2 months ago