I recently had a wonderful opportunity to connect and present at the amazing worldwide online conference RSCON4!! It was basically my first presentation outside of my school, so I had some nerves to get over but eventually got a bit more comfortable. I want to thank the organizers for a wonderful weekend of learning and sharing. I have learned so much from others and I continue to grow in my career with the help of an amazingly connected PLN!! I am very proud to have the opportunity to also share some of my experiences and I hope at least bring up conversations and thought processes that help move education forward. My session is named Armed with Empathy: Creating a Classroom Climate for Collaboration. I believe strongly that I am far from some sort of expert, but just a dedicated educator with a passion to change lives for the better. If you are so inclined to give it a listen or watch I would be honored. It documents some of my experience in creating a classroom climate and my efforts in trying to stay empathic while making important curriculum decisions. Below is the link to the recording. I would love some feedback or even hope to start some dialogue on the topic. Thanks so much.
- RT @GoogleForEdu: In August we launched Minecraft: Education Edition on #Chromebooks. Now, we’re excited to announce that students can log… 1 week ago
- Thank you, we’ve had enough bashing for awhile. We didn’t get into the profession for recognition, but sure nice to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @krupali: This is @repjohnlewis final message #Election2020 https://t.co/mYJEIS0Ezl 3 weeks ago
- Great #PD about Kami at my school from an #njedcamp and #PLN chum I haven’t seen in years! Great #edtech Pd from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @AnthonyCurcio7 Thanks you! 3 months ago