I recently had a wonderful opportunity to connect and present at the amazing worldwide online conference RSCON4!! It was basically my first presentation outside of my school, so I had some nerves to get over but eventually got a bit more comfortable. I want to thank the organizers for a wonderful weekend of learning and sharing. I have learned so much from others and I continue to grow in my career with the help of an amazingly connected PLN!! I am very proud to have the opportunity to also share some of my experiences and I hope at least bring up conversations and thought processes that help move education forward. My session is named Armed with Empathy: Creating a Classroom Climate for Collaboration. I believe strongly that I am far from some sort of expert, but just a dedicated educator with a passion to change lives for the better. If you are so inclined to give it a listen or watch I would be honored. It documents some of my experience in creating a classroom climate and my efforts in trying to stay empathic while making important curriculum decisions. Below is the link to the recording. I would love some feedback or even hope to start some dialogue on the topic. Thanks so much.
- RT @AstroAcaba: We rely on more than technical skills @Space_Station. Learn what life skills come in handy and you can use them too! https:… 1 day ago
- RT @elakdawalla: Here it is! My annual list of recommended space-themed books for kids of all ages, 2017 planetary.org/blogs/emily-la… https://t.… 3 days ago
- RT @seymoursimon: Of course. Teachers, if interested in a Skype session, contact me with your email address here or FB or on my website. h… 1 week ago
- RT @elonmusk: "If one day, my words are against science, choose science." Mustafa Kemal Atatürk 1 week ago
- RT @ChrisMurphyCT: The denial of science now includes the fact that heat causes things to expand. You need to watch this. https://t.co/Xa… 1 week ago