I recently had a wonderful opportunity to connect and present at the amazing worldwide online conference RSCON4!! It was basically my first presentation outside of my school, so I had some nerves to get over but eventually got a bit more comfortable. I want to thank the organizers for a wonderful weekend of learning and sharing. I have learned so much from others and I continue to grow in my career with the help of an amazingly connected PLN!! I am very proud to have the opportunity to also share some of my experiences and I hope at least bring up conversations and thought processes that help move education forward. My session is named Armed with Empathy: Creating a Classroom Climate for Collaboration. I believe strongly that I am far from some sort of expert, but just a dedicated educator with a passion to change lives for the better. If you are so inclined to give it a listen or watch I would be honored. It documents some of my experience in creating a classroom climate and my efforts in trying to stay empathic while making important curriculum decisions. Below is the link to the recording. I would love some feedback or even hope to start some dialogue on the topic. Thanks so much.
- @cybraryman1 Jerry you have been an inspiration to many educators! Thank you for all you do! I am blessed to call y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @mr_isaacs: Join us!! @TechedUpTeacher @deb_k_alex @micahshippee @Mrsfullerbiz @Professor_Erik @thewrightleader @lucasgillispie @Glennr1… 3 months ago
- RT @mr_isaacs: Educators: Join us for our next Teach with Fortnite Creative workshop as part of @EpicGames partnership with @G4C Saturday,… 3 months ago
- RT @mr_isaacs: Here's a lesson plan I wrote to have students create a @RubeGoldberg machine in @FNCreate - kids love it and it gets into sc… 4 months ago
- RT @NASAPersevere: I love rocks. Look at these right next to my wheel. Are they volcanic or sedimentary? What story do they tell? Can’t wai… 5 months ago