I recently had a wonderful opportunity to connect and present at the amazing worldwide online conference RSCON4!! It was basically my first presentation outside of my school, so I had some nerves to get over but eventually got a bit more comfortable. I want to thank the organizers for a wonderful weekend of learning and sharing. I have learned so much from others and I continue to grow in my career with the help of an amazingly connected PLN!! I am very proud to have the opportunity to also share some of my experiences and I hope at least bring up conversations and thought processes that help move education forward. My session is named Armed with Empathy: Creating a Classroom Climate for Collaboration. I believe strongly that I am far from some sort of expert, but just a dedicated educator with a passion to change lives for the better. If you are so inclined to give it a listen or watch I would be honored. It documents some of my experience in creating a classroom climate and my efforts in trying to stay empathic while making important curriculum decisions. Below is the link to the recording. I would love some feedback or even hope to start some dialogue on the topic. Thanks so much.
- RT @TechedUpTeacher: Boom! Our middle school #esports league just added teams from Hawaii and Alaska! We have 13 teams now! Have or will ha… 1 week ago
- Not the best camera work as we are off on holiday but Live streaming ducklings are hatching #scied youtu.be/uRldz7L2C5U 2 weeks ago
- 32 years ago met these Catholic school Characters on our undefeated little league baseball team, Par Troy Diner...p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @pulte: I’ll give $8,112 or a Bitcoin to someone random who retweets this in the next 72 hours (must be following so I can dm you, 18+,… 2 weeks ago
- RT @pulte: I'll give $3,000 to someone random who retweets this in next 24 hours because we love Giving 😊 (must be following so I can dm yo… 2 weeks ago