I recently had a wonderful opportunity to connect and present at the amazing worldwide online conference RSCON4!! It was basically my first presentation outside of my school, so I had some nerves to get over but eventually got a bit more comfortable. I want to thank the organizers for a wonderful weekend of learning and sharing. I have learned so much from others and I continue to grow in my career with the help of an amazingly connected PLN!! I am very proud to have the opportunity to also share some of my experiences and I hope at least bring up conversations and thought processes that help move education forward. My session is named Armed with Empathy: Creating a Classroom Climate for Collaboration. I believe strongly that I am far from some sort of expert, but just a dedicated educator with a passion to change lives for the better. If you are so inclined to give it a listen or watch I would be honored. It documents some of my experience in creating a classroom climate and my efforts in trying to stay empathic while making important curriculum decisions. Below is the link to the recording. I would love some feedback or even hope to start some dialogue on the topic. Thanks so much.
- @detzvin Nifty!! 1 week ago
- @Riverdalepdnj I asked this delivery man to move his truck in Riverdale One, but he refused https://t.co/1tlffeYm7w 3 weeks ago
- @pentaclethra @robert_kalman @gamesinedu @mr_isaacs @PaulDarvasi @PBJellyGames @MatthewFarber @STEMinistDee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Miss this edubunch! twitter.com/cybraryman1/st… 1 month ago
- We love this 3D filament! Perfect for a science class and bioluminescence #stem #makered #science #3Dprinting https://t.co/MuBi5JhSad 2 months ago