I recently had a wonderful opportunity to connect and present at the amazing worldwide online conference RSCON4!! It was basically my first presentation outside of my school, so I had some nerves to get over but eventually got a bit more comfortable. I want to thank the organizers for a wonderful weekend of learning and sharing. I have learned so much from others and I continue to grow in my career with the help of an amazingly connected PLN!! I am very proud to have the opportunity to also share some of my experiences and I hope at least bring up conversations and thought processes that help move education forward. My session is named Armed with Empathy: Creating a Classroom Climate for Collaboration. I believe strongly that I am far from some sort of expert, but just a dedicated educator with a passion to change lives for the better. If you are so inclined to give it a listen or watch I would be honored. It documents some of my experience in creating a classroom climate and my efforts in trying to stay empathic while making important curriculum decisions. Below is the link to the recording. I would love some feedback or even hope to start some dialogue on the topic. Thanks so much.
- RT @WiseDad_Games: Vintage arcade morristowngamevault.com with @mr_isaacs & @dandanscience tomorrow. @MatthewFarber too far away to invite… 1 hour ago
- RT @sethgutt: Sign up to learn the basics of @scratch and how to create your own game with me in this @outschooler class! https://t.co/dg8v… 2 days ago
- RT @ScienceNetLinks: #GirlsinSTEM: Have you entered @Marvel's #ThorRagnarok Superpower of #STEM Challenge? Win a trip to the premiere: http… 6 days ago
- Spice up your classes #gamification have Ss create #XP themed wheels of destiny wheeldecide.com bonus or damage #xplap #games4ed 1 week ago
- RT @BadAstronomer: Whoa. A free NASA e-book with TONS of Cassini Saturn images. I had a lot of those on my list for today’s post too. https… 1 week ago