I recently had a wonderful opportunity to connect and present at the amazing worldwide online conference RSCON4!! It was basically my first presentation outside of my school, so I had some nerves to get over but eventually got a bit more comfortable. I want to thank the organizers for a wonderful weekend of learning and sharing. I have learned so much from others and I continue to grow in my career with the help of an amazingly connected PLN!! I am very proud to have the opportunity to also share some of my experiences and I hope at least bring up conversations and thought processes that help move education forward. My session is named Armed with Empathy: Creating a Classroom Climate for Collaboration. I believe strongly that I am far from some sort of expert, but just a dedicated educator with a passion to change lives for the better. If you are so inclined to give it a listen or watch I would be honored. It documents some of my experience in creating a classroom climate and my efforts in trying to stay empathic while making important curriculum decisions. Below is the link to the recording. I would love some feedback or even hope to start some dialogue on the topic. Thanks so much.
- RT @AOC: Croissants at LaGuardia are going for SEVEN DOLLARS A PIECE 😱 Yet some people think getting a whole hour of personal, dedicated h… 2 months ago
- RT @RogersHistory: Toxic schools checklist: No time to eat 🥘 No empathy 😨 Backstabbing and bullying 🤬 Wknd working, wknd worrying 🥺 Str… 3 months ago
- RT @Glennr1809: NASA confirms first all-women spacewalk will take place in March - SlashGear slashgear.com/nasa-confirms-… 3 months ago
- RT @JKCorden: Oh my god. This is just sensational. Please watch and retweet. https://t.co/ackPHwAUce 4 months ago
- RT @TheAdamsEra: Again, I hold my Own Belt!!! Digg it twitter.com/FootbaIl_Tweet… 4 months ago