I recently had a wonderful opportunity to connect and present at the amazing worldwide online conference RSCON4!! It was basically my first presentation outside of my school, so I had some nerves to get over but eventually got a bit more comfortable. I want to thank the organizers for a wonderful weekend of learning and sharing. I have learned so much from others and I continue to grow in my career with the help of an amazingly connected PLN!! I am very proud to have the opportunity to also share some of my experiences and I hope at least bring up conversations and thought processes that help move education forward. My session is named Armed with Empathy: Creating a Classroom Climate for Collaboration. I believe strongly that I am far from some sort of expert, but just a dedicated educator with a passion to change lives for the better. If you are so inclined to give it a listen or watch I would be honored. It documents some of my experience in creating a classroom climate and my efforts in trying to stay empathic while making important curriculum decisions. Below is the link to the recording. I would love some feedback or even hope to start some dialogue on the topic. Thanks so much.
- Great #PD about Kami at my school from an #njedcamp and #PLN chum I haven’t seen in years! Great #edtech Pd from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @AnthonyCurcio7 Thanks you! 1 month ago
- Guess it’s official! Looking forward to putting this into some good use starting next week! (with some science too) instagram.com/p/CEsbBeKH2SOm… 1 month ago
- RT @BadAstronomer: 2/ The asteroid was 3-6 meters in diameter, so about the size of a big delivery truck, and was discovered a few hours *a… 2 months ago
- RT @BadAstronomer: Did you feel the breeze? A few days ago, the small asteroid 2020 QG passed just 2,950 km above the Earth, the closest ne… 2 months ago