Hi there, my name is Dan Curcio and I have been an educator for over 13 years and I am consistently trying new tools to assist me in this journey. This blog is my latest experiment in my personal learning and growth. I am always growing, always learning and hopefully this translates to my students. This blog will be very reflective and honest. I reflect on my life as an educator. I teach science and special education, but more importantly I teach students and they teach me. These views are mine and do not reflect the opinion of my employer. You can learn more about me professionally on my Linkedin page. You can also check out some of our classroom fun on our Youtube channel or our class Wiki.
- RT @DalaiLama: Compassion enhances our self-confidence because a calm mind allows our marvellous human intelligence to bloom. When we’re an… 3 days ago
- RT @DalaiLama: Developing compassion you feel much happier within—more calm, more peaceful—and other people respond to that. Through anger,… 2 weeks ago
- $dandanscience twitter.com/CashApp/status… 3 weeks ago
- RT @CashApp: It's the #UltimateCashAppFriday and we're giving away $50,000. To enter, RT this with your $cashtag. You could win $500. Tag… 3 weeks ago
- Movie Magick has always enchanted my soul...from my youngest memories the experience and fantasy inspires still...… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago