Hi there, my name is Dan Curcio and I have been an educator for over 13 years and I am consistently trying new tools to assist me in this journey. This blog is my latest experiment in my personal learning and growth. I am always growing, always learning and hopefully this translates to my students. This blog will be very reflective and honest. I reflect on my life as an educator. I teach science and special education, but more importantly I teach students and they teach me. These views are mine and do not reflect the opinion of my employer. You can learn more about me professionally on my Linkedin page. You can also check out some of our classroom fun on our Youtube channel or our class Wiki.
- RT @GadiNBC: Watch all of this. https://t.co/YHq0QhXrnw 1 month ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CA7yvoDnB-RR… 1 month ago
- RT @JoeBiden: He's using the American military against the American people. He tear-gassed peaceful protesters and fired rubber bullets.… 1 month ago
- RT @BernieSanders: Trump just had peaceful demonstrators viciously attacked. No, Mr. President. This is not a dictatorship. This is the Un… 1 month ago
- It hasn’t been an easy few years of grad school but certainly worth the journey! I appreciate the entire experience… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago