Hi there, my name is Dan Curcio and I have been an educator for over 13 years and I am consistently trying new tools to assist me in this journey. This blog is my latest experiment in my personal learning and growth. I am always growing, always learning and hopefully this translates to my students. This blog will be very reflective and honest. I reflect on my life as an educator. I teach science and special education, but more importantly I teach students and they teach me. These views are mine and do not reflect the opinion of my employer. You can learn more about me professionally on my Linkedin page. You can also check out some of our classroom fun on our Youtube channel or our class Wiki.
- @sethgutt Looks great #scitech also gotta get in on these brixotoys.com 1 day ago
- @pentaclethra @YouTube Here are our other 2 time-lapses this year youtu.be/VHypYEKdbfw & youtu.be/GJmJHzX2Qkc #STEM #SCIENCE #SCITLAP 1 month ago
- @pentaclethra @YouTube Hey Scott! Actually a pretty cool app called oh snap! osnapphotoapp.com Then we edited… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Absorb and Expand youtu.be/hK1GhGiHZHE via @YouTube our Ss run our latest time-lapse video w amazing polymers #science #STEM #scitlap 1 month ago
- Ant Lapse youtu.be/GJmJHzX2Qkc via @YouTube #science we raised ant colonies 1 month ago