Hi there, my name is Dan Curcio and I have been an educator for over 13 years and I am consistently trying new tools to assist me in this journey. This blog is my latest experiment in my personal learning and growth. I am always growing, always learning and hopefully this translates to my students. This blog will be very reflective and honest. I reflect on my life as an educator. I teach science and special education, but more importantly I teach students and they teach me. These views are mine and do not reflect the opinion of my employer. You can learn more about me professionally on my Linkedin page. You can also check out some of our classroom fun on our Youtube channel or our class Wiki.
- RT @GoogleForEdu: In August we launched Minecraft: Education Edition on #Chromebooks. Now, we’re excited to announce that students can log… 1 month ago
- Thank you, we’ve had enough bashing for awhile. We didn’t get into the profession for recognition, but sure nice to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @krupali: This is @repjohnlewis final message #Election2020 https://t.co/mYJEIS0Ezl 2 months ago
- Great #PD about Kami at my school from an #njedcamp and #PLN chum I haven’t seen in years! Great #edtech Pd from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @AnthonyCurcio7 Thanks you! 4 months ago