Hi there, my name is Dan Curcio and I have been an educator for over 13 years and I am consistently trying new tools to assist me in this journey. This blog is my latest experiment in my personal learning and growth. I am always growing, always learning and hopefully this translates to my students. This blog will be very reflective and honest. I reflect on my life as an educator. I teach science and special education, but more importantly I teach students and they teach me. These views are mine and do not reflect the opinion of my employer. You can learn more about me professionally on my Linkedin page. You can also check out some of our classroom fun on our Youtube channel or our class Wiki.
- @AnthonyCurcio7 Thanks you! 3 weeks ago
- Guess it’s official! Looking forward to putting this into some good use starting next week! (with some science too) instagram.com/p/CEsbBeKH2SOm… 3 weeks ago
- RT @BadAstronomer: 2/ The asteroid was 3-6 meters in diameter, so about the size of a big delivery truck, and was discovered a few hours *a… 1 month ago
- RT @BadAstronomer: Did you feel the breeze? A few days ago, the small asteroid 2020 QG passed just 2,950 km above the Earth, the closest ne… 1 month ago
- New class hot off the presses... outschool.com/classes/dFYH65… instagram.com/p/CEC9x0VHEW7I… 1 month ago