Hi there, my name is Dan Curcio and I have been an educator for over 13 years and I am consistently trying new tools to assist me in this journey. This blog is my latest experiment in my personal learning and growth. I am always growing, always learning and hopefully this translates to my students. This blog will be very reflective and honest. I reflect on my life as an educator. I teach science and special education, but more importantly I teach students and they teach me. These views are mine and do not reflect the opinion of my employer. You can learn more about me professionally on my Linkedin page. You can also check out some of our classroom fun on our Youtube channel or our class Wiki.
- To all my fellow educators and All in service to our world’s Children. Now is the moment we must continue in our Ra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @plnaugle @janwells @TrainMyTeacher @kimpowelledtech Miss you stay safe 1 week ago
- RT @GovMurphy: To all New Jerseyans – I deeply appreciate your cooperation with our efforts to promote social distancing. I know it’s not e… 1 week ago
- RT @NateSilver538: This is great news. I don't know exactly which hospitals are most in need, but my understanding is NYC and Seattle hospi… 1 week ago
- RT @DalaiLama: Since resentment, anger, and animosity bring us no benefit, it is clearly in our own interest to underpin our attitude to al… 1 month ago