Hi there, my name is Dan Curcio and I have been an educator for over 13 years and I am consistently trying new tools to assist me in this journey. This blog is my latest experiment in my personal learning and growth. I am always growing, always learning and hopefully this translates to my students. This blog will be very reflective and honest. I reflect on my life as an educator. I teach science and special education, but more importantly I teach students and they teach me. These views are mine and do not reflect the opinion of my employer. You can learn more about me professionally on my Linkedin page. You can also check out some of our classroom fun on our Youtube channel or our class Wiki.
- RT @DalaiLama: Since resentment, anger, and animosity bring us no benefit, it is clearly in our own interest to underpin our attitude to al… 2 weeks ago
- RT @DalaiLama: Anger and aggression sometimes seem to be protective because they bring energy to bear on a particular situation, but that e… 3 weeks ago
- RT @DalaiLama: Compassion enhances our self-confidence because a calm mind allows our marvellous human intelligence to bloom. When we’re an… 1 month ago
- RT @DalaiLama: Developing compassion you feel much happier within—more calm, more peaceful—and other people respond to that. Through anger,… 1 month ago
- $dandanscience twitter.com/CashApp/status… 1 month ago