Hi there, my name is Dan Curcio and I have been an educator for over 13 years and I am consistently trying new tools to assist me in this journey. This blog is my latest experiment in my personal learning and growth. I am always growing, always learning and hopefully this translates to my students. This blog will be very reflective and honest. I reflect on my life as an educator. I teach science and special education, but more importantly I teach students and they teach me. These views are mine and do not reflect the opinion of my employer. You can learn more about me professionally on my Linkedin page. You can also check out some of our classroom fun on our Youtube channel or our class Wiki.
- Movie Magick has always enchanted my soul...from my youngest memories the experience and fantasy inspires still...… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @Mario_Creations: Supporting humanitarian scientific research is important to me. That's why I donated 39 days of my computer's processi… 1 day ago
- RT @discordapp: we found this weird looking gamecube and some games along with a cozy discord hoodie and t-shirt to keep you warm this snow… 3 days ago
- RT @DalaiLama: Taking care of our planet, is a matter of looking after our own home. We can no longer exploit the earth’s resources—the tre… 4 days ago
- RT @Mario_Creations: Supporting humanitarian scientific research is important to me. That's why I donated 5 months of my computer's process… 1 week ago