Hi there, my name is Dan Curcio and I have been an educator for over 13 years and I am consistently trying new tools to assist me in this journey. This blog is my latest experiment in my personal learning and growth. I am always growing, always learning and hopefully this translates to my students. This blog will be very reflective and honest. I reflect on my life as an educator. I teach science and special education, but more importantly I teach students and they teach me. These views are mine and do not reflect the opinion of my employer. You can learn more about me professionally on my Linkedin page. You can also check out some of our classroom fun on our Youtube channel or our class Wiki.
- RT @AnoushehAnsari: This is fascinating! twitter.com/tanyaofmars/st… 22 hours ago
- @PaulDarvasi @irvspanish @PBJellyGames @mr_isaacs @CrowellInteract @haskell @mnolin arcadeonwheels.com 4 days ago
- @mr_isaacs @PaulDarvasi @CrowellInteract @PBJellyGames @haskell @irvspanish @mnolin Yes! Have some! 4 days ago
- Proud to have been working alongside these folks at @legendlearning addin #GBL to #sci class funny commercial too youtube.com/watch?v=OTCm8g… 6 days ago
- Hey @SteveSpangler @SpanglerScience our Sci Ss need to know why we can't seem to buy this anymore?! #sciprobs… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago