Hi there, my name is Dan Curcio and I have been an educator for over 13 years and I am consistently trying new tools to assist me in this journey. This blog is my latest experiment in my personal learning and growth. I am always growing, always learning and hopefully this translates to my students. This blog will be very reflective and honest. I reflect on my life as an educator. I teach science and special education, but more importantly I teach students and they teach me. These views are mine and do not reflect the opinion of my employer. You can learn more about me professionally on my Linkedin page. You can also check out some of our classroom fun on our Youtube channel or our class Wiki.
Join 1,311 other followers
- RT @MindShiftKQED: #Anxiety can show up in classrooms in many ways. #Sketchnote by @GoZenTweets https://t.co/dmmQwcbow1 1 year ago
- @cybraryman1 Jerry you have been an inspiration to many educators! Thank you for all you do! I am blessed to call y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @mr_isaacs: Join us!! @TechedUpTeacher @deb_k_alex @micahshippee @Mrsfullerbiz @Professor_Erik @thewrightleader @lucasgillispie @Glennr1… 1 year ago
- RT @mr_isaacs: Educators: Join us for our next Teach with Fortnite Creative workshop as part of @EpicGames partnership with @G4C Saturday,… 1 year ago
- RT @mr_isaacs: Here's a lesson plan I wrote to have students create a @RubeGoldberg machine in @FNCreate - kids love it and it gets into sc… 1 year ago