I recently had a wonderful opportunity to connect and present at the amazing worldwide online conference RSCON4!! It was basically my first presentation outside of my school, so I had some nerves to get over but eventually got a bit more comfortable. I want to thank the organizers for a wonderful weekend of learning and sharing. I have learned so much from others and I continue to grow in my career with the help of an amazingly connected PLN!! I am very proud to have the opportunity to also share some of my experiences and I hope at least bring up conversations and thought processes that help move education forward. My session is named Armed with Empathy: Creating a Classroom Climate for Collaboration. I believe strongly that I am far from some sort of expert, but just a dedicated educator with a passion to change lives for the better. If you are so inclined to give it a listen or watch I would be honored. It documents some of my experience in creating a classroom climate and my efforts in trying to stay empathic while making important curriculum decisions. Below is the link to the recording. I would love some feedback or even hope to start some dialogue on the topic. Thanks so much.
- @sethgutt Looks great #scitech also gotta get in on these brixotoys.com 1 day ago
- @pentaclethra @YouTube Here are our other 2 time-lapses this year youtu.be/VHypYEKdbfw & youtu.be/GJmJHzX2Qkc #STEM #SCIENCE #SCITLAP 1 month ago
- @pentaclethra @YouTube Hey Scott! Actually a pretty cool app called oh snap! osnapphotoapp.com Then we edited… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Absorb and Expand youtu.be/hK1GhGiHZHE via @YouTube our Ss run our latest time-lapse video w amazing polymers #science #STEM #scitlap 1 month ago
- Ant Lapse youtu.be/GJmJHzX2Qkc via @YouTube #science we raised ant colonies 1 month ago