I recently had a wonderful opportunity to connect and present at the amazing worldwide online conference RSCON4!! It was basically my first presentation outside of my school, so I had some nerves to get over but eventually got a bit more comfortable. I want to thank the organizers for a wonderful weekend of learning and sharing. I have learned so much from others and I continue to grow in my career with the help of an amazingly connected PLN!! I am very proud to have the opportunity to also share some of my experiences and I hope at least bring up conversations and thought processes that help move education forward. My session is named Armed with Empathy: Creating a Classroom Climate for Collaboration. I believe strongly that I am far from some sort of expert, but just a dedicated educator with a passion to change lives for the better. If you are so inclined to give it a listen or watch I would be honored. It documents some of my experience in creating a classroom climate and my efforts in trying to stay empathic while making important curriculum decisions. Below is the link to the recording. I would love some feedback or even hope to start some dialogue on the topic. Thanks so much.
- @downrightdave @sethgutt Good stuff man! We shall hang again one day!! 4 days ago
- RT @ScienceNews: Happy 76th birthday to the world's most famous living physicist, Stephen Hawking! https://t.co/qfxbaXc9HD 2 weeks ago
- RT @PalmerReport: "I am not a genius" - Albert Einstein "I'm not a genius" - Steve Jobs "I'm a very stable genius" - Donald Trump 2 weeks ago
- RT @Learn_Things: This is how octopus eggs hatch https://t.co/G3sSnKEtxK 2 weeks ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/tgbNymZ7vqY?a Bohemian Rhapsody | Muppet Music Video | The Muppets 2 weeks ago