I recently had a wonderful opportunity to connect and present at the amazing worldwide online conference RSCON4!! It was basically my first presentation outside of my school, so I had some nerves to get over but eventually got a bit more comfortable. I want to thank the organizers for a wonderful weekend of learning and sharing. I have learned so much from others and I continue to grow in my career with the help of an amazingly connected PLN!! I am very proud to have the opportunity to also share some of my experiences and I hope at least bring up conversations and thought processes that help move education forward. My session is named Armed with Empathy: Creating a Classroom Climate for Collaboration. I believe strongly that I am far from some sort of expert, but just a dedicated educator with a passion to change lives for the better. If you are so inclined to give it a listen or watch I would be honored. It documents some of my experience in creating a classroom climate and my efforts in trying to stay empathic while making important curriculum decisions. Below is the link to the recording. I would love some feedback or even hope to start some dialogue on the topic. Thanks so much.
- RT @TechedUpTeacher: Interested in #esports in New Jersey? Join us at the @njea #njeaconvention in the Digital Boulevard. Come PLAY and cha… 4 days ago
- RT @DalaiLama: Anger, suspicion and jealousy disturb our minds. The antidote to these emotions is to cultivate patience and tolerance. Who… 1 week ago
- Great product twitter.com/cashapp/status… 1 week ago
- RT @DalaiLama: Our modern education systems don't reveal much understanding of how to transform our emotions. To do so, we have to use our… 2 weeks ago
- Cool to meet you Dweir at Chiller! Remember what we spoke about, let me know when ya wanna chat! -Dan Dan the Scien… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago