I recently had a wonderful opportunity to connect and present at the amazing worldwide online conference RSCON4!! It was basically my first presentation outside of my school, so I had some nerves to get over but eventually got a bit more comfortable. I want to thank the organizers for a wonderful weekend of learning and sharing. I have learned so much from others and I continue to grow in my career with the help of an amazingly connected PLN!! I am very proud to have the opportunity to also share some of my experiences and I hope at least bring up conversations and thought processes that help move education forward. My session is named Armed with Empathy: Creating a Classroom Climate for Collaboration. I believe strongly that I am far from some sort of expert, but just a dedicated educator with a passion to change lives for the better. If you are so inclined to give it a listen or watch I would be honored. It documents some of my experience in creating a classroom climate and my efforts in trying to stay empathic while making important curriculum decisions. Below is the link to the recording. I would love some feedback or even hope to start some dialogue on the topic. Thanks so much.
- RT @AnoushehAnsari: This is fascinating! twitter.com/tanyaofmars/st… 22 hours ago
- @PaulDarvasi @irvspanish @PBJellyGames @mr_isaacs @CrowellInteract @haskell @mnolin arcadeonwheels.com 4 days ago
- @mr_isaacs @PaulDarvasi @CrowellInteract @PBJellyGames @haskell @irvspanish @mnolin Yes! Have some! 4 days ago
- Proud to have been working alongside these folks at @legendlearning addin #GBL to #sci class funny commercial too youtube.com/watch?v=OTCm8g… 6 days ago
- Hey @SteveSpangler @SpanglerScience our Sci Ss need to know why we can't seem to buy this anymore?! #sciprobs… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago