I recently had a wonderful opportunity to connect and present at the amazing worldwide online conference RSCON4!! It was basically my first presentation outside of my school, so I had some nerves to get over but eventually got a bit more comfortable. I want to thank the organizers for a wonderful weekend of learning and sharing. I have learned so much from others and I continue to grow in my career with the help of an amazingly connected PLN!! I am very proud to have the opportunity to also share some of my experiences and I hope at least bring up conversations and thought processes that help move education forward. My session is named Armed with Empathy: Creating a Classroom Climate for Collaboration. I believe strongly that I am far from some sort of expert, but just a dedicated educator with a passion to change lives for the better. If you are so inclined to give it a listen or watch I would be honored. It documents some of my experience in creating a classroom climate and my efforts in trying to stay empathic while making important curriculum decisions. Below is the link to the recording. I would love some feedback or even hope to start some dialogue on the topic. Thanks so much.
- RT @DalaiLama: Compassion enhances our self-confidence because a calm mind allows our marvellous human intelligence to bloom. When we’re an… 3 days ago
- RT @DalaiLama: Developing compassion you feel much happier within—more calm, more peaceful—and other people respond to that. Through anger,… 2 weeks ago
- $dandanscience twitter.com/CashApp/status… 3 weeks ago
- RT @CashApp: It's the #UltimateCashAppFriday and we're giving away $50,000. To enter, RT this with your $cashtag. You could win $500. Tag… 3 weeks ago
- Movie Magick has always enchanted my soul...from my youngest memories the experience and fantasy inspires still...… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago