I recently had a wonderful opportunity to connect and present at the amazing worldwide online conference RSCON4!! It was basically my first presentation outside of my school, so I had some nerves to get over but eventually got a bit more comfortable. I want to thank the organizers for a wonderful weekend of learning and sharing. I have learned so much from others and I continue to grow in my career with the help of an amazingly connected PLN!! I am very proud to have the opportunity to also share some of my experiences and I hope at least bring up conversations and thought processes that help move education forward. My session is named Armed with Empathy: Creating a Classroom Climate for Collaboration. I believe strongly that I am far from some sort of expert, but just a dedicated educator with a passion to change lives for the better. If you are so inclined to give it a listen or watch I would be honored. It documents some of my experience in creating a classroom climate and my efforts in trying to stay empathic while making important curriculum decisions. Below is the link to the recording. I would love some feedback or even hope to start some dialogue on the topic. Thanks so much.
- Movie Magick has always enchanted my soul...from my youngest memories the experience and fantasy inspires still...… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @Mario_Creations: Supporting humanitarian scientific research is important to me. That's why I donated 39 days of my computer's processi… 1 day ago
- RT @discordapp: we found this weird looking gamecube and some games along with a cozy discord hoodie and t-shirt to keep you warm this snow… 3 days ago
- RT @DalaiLama: Taking care of our planet, is a matter of looking after our own home. We can no longer exploit the earth’s resources—the tre… 4 days ago
- RT @Mario_Creations: Supporting humanitarian scientific research is important to me. That's why I donated 5 months of my computer's process… 1 week ago