I recently had a wonderful opportunity to connect and present at the amazing worldwide online conference RSCON4!! It was basically my first presentation outside of my school, so I had some nerves to get over but eventually got a bit more comfortable. I want to thank the organizers for a wonderful weekend of learning and sharing. I have learned so much from others and I continue to grow in my career with the help of an amazingly connected PLN!! I am very proud to have the opportunity to also share some of my experiences and I hope at least bring up conversations and thought processes that help move education forward. My session is named Armed with Empathy: Creating a Classroom Climate for Collaboration. I believe strongly that I am far from some sort of expert, but just a dedicated educator with a passion to change lives for the better. If you are so inclined to give it a listen or watch I would be honored. It documents some of my experience in creating a classroom climate and my efforts in trying to stay empathic while making important curriculum decisions. Below is the link to the recording. I would love some feedback or even hope to start some dialogue on the topic. Thanks so much.
- @pulte twitter.com/pulte/status/1… https://t.co/Hy2FKVG0ob 2 hours ago
- @pulte twitter.com/dandanscience/… 7 hours ago
- Hi friends this is Legit energy work, I bought Rock N Roll magazines on FB Marketplace from her while here at Myrtl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @pulte team I met her on vacay in Myrtle Beach she could use another $70 before they shut her electric DM for her P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Hi @pulte team I met this woman on FB marketplace while on vacay in Myrtle SC for Rock N Roll Magazines it turns ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago