I recently had a wonderful opportunity to connect and present at the amazing worldwide online conference RSCON4!! It was basically my first presentation outside of my school, so I had some nerves to get over but eventually got a bit more comfortable. I want to thank the organizers for a wonderful weekend of learning and sharing. I have learned so much from others and I continue to grow in my career with the help of an amazingly connected PLN!! I am very proud to have the opportunity to also share some of my experiences and I hope at least bring up conversations and thought processes that help move education forward. My session is named Armed with Empathy: Creating a Classroom Climate for Collaboration. I believe strongly that I am far from some sort of expert, but just a dedicated educator with a passion to change lives for the better. If you are so inclined to give it a listen or watch I would be honored. It documents some of my experience in creating a classroom climate and my efforts in trying to stay empathic while making important curriculum decisions. Below is the link to the recording. I would love some feedback or even hope to start some dialogue on the topic. Thanks so much.
- RT @JKCorden: Oh my god. This is just sensational. Please watch and retweet. https://t.co/ackPHwAUce 1 week ago
- RT @TheAdamsEra: Again, I hold my Own Belt!!! Digg it twitter.com/FootbaIl_Tweet… 1 month ago
- RT @KamalaHarris: Just to go on record. I’m for *more* dancing in politics not less. https://t.co/aCu9xofwM0 1 month ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: To the women sworn in to Congress today, the most in our history: Congratulations. Knock it out of the park. https://t.… 1 month ago
- @kimpowelledtech @plnaugle @ncarroll24 @cybraryman1 @wkrakower @MrsRegruth4th Maybe if we can get a lil reunion together! 2 months ago