I recently had a wonderful opportunity to connect and present at the amazing worldwide online conference RSCON4!! It was basically my first presentation outside of my school, so I had some nerves to get over but eventually got a bit more comfortable. I want to thank the organizers for a wonderful weekend of learning and sharing. I have learned so much from others and I continue to grow in my career with the help of an amazingly connected PLN!! I am very proud to have the opportunity to also share some of my experiences and I hope at least bring up conversations and thought processes that help move education forward. My session is named Armed with Empathy: Creating a Classroom Climate for Collaboration. I believe strongly that I am far from some sort of expert, but just a dedicated educator with a passion to change lives for the better. If you are so inclined to give it a listen or watch I would be honored. It documents some of my experience in creating a classroom climate and my efforts in trying to stay empathic while making important curriculum decisions. Below is the link to the recording. I would love some feedback or even hope to start some dialogue on the topic. Thanks so much.
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CA7yvoDnB-RR… 6 hours ago
- RT @JoeBiden: He's using the American military against the American people. He tear-gassed peaceful protesters and fired rubber bullets.… 17 hours ago
- RT @BernieSanders: Trump just had peaceful demonstrators viciously attacked. No, Mr. President. This is not a dictatorship. This is the Un… 17 hours ago
- It hasn’t been an easy few years of grad school but certainly worth the journey! I appreciate the entire experience… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- To all my fellow educators and All in service to our world’s Children. Now is the moment we must continue in our Ra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago