I recently had a wonderful opportunity to connect and present at the amazing worldwide online conference RSCON4!! It was basically my first presentation outside of my school, so I had some nerves to get over but eventually got a bit more comfortable. I want to thank the organizers for a wonderful weekend of learning and sharing. I have learned so much from others and I continue to grow in my career with the help of an amazingly connected PLN!! I am very proud to have the opportunity to also share some of my experiences and I hope at least bring up conversations and thought processes that help move education forward. My session is named Armed with Empathy: Creating a Classroom Climate for Collaboration. I believe strongly that I am far from some sort of expert, but just a dedicated educator with a passion to change lives for the better. If you are so inclined to give it a listen or watch I would be honored. It documents some of my experience in creating a classroom climate and my efforts in trying to stay empathic while making important curriculum decisions. Below is the link to the recording. I would love some feedback or even hope to start some dialogue on the topic. Thanks so much.
- RT @NASAPersevere: I love rocks. Look at these right next to my wheel. Are they volcanic or sedimentary? What story do they tell? Can’t wai… 1 week ago
- RT @NASAPersevere: An open horizon, with so much to explore. Can’t wait to get going. #CountdownToMars https://t.co/hAaxeVGs04 1 week ago
- RT @mr_isaacs: I'm discussing “Gaming the System / Morning Coffee” with @washburntwitch. Wednesday, Feb 10 at 7:30 AM EST on @joinclubhouse… 3 weeks ago
- RT @GoogleForEdu: In August we launched Minecraft: Education Edition on #Chromebooks. Now, we’re excited to announce that students can log… 3 months ago
- Thank you, we’ve had enough bashing for awhile. We didn’t get into the profession for recognition, but sure nice to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago