I recently had a wonderful opportunity to connect and present at the amazing worldwide online conference RSCON4!! It was basically my first presentation outside of my school, so I had some nerves to get over but eventually got a bit more comfortable. I want to thank the organizers for a wonderful weekend of learning and sharing. I have learned so much from others and I continue to grow in my career with the help of an amazingly connected PLN!! I am very proud to have the opportunity to also share some of my experiences and I hope at least bring up conversations and thought processes that help move education forward. My session is named Armed with Empathy: Creating a Classroom Climate for Collaboration. I believe strongly that I am far from some sort of expert, but just a dedicated educator with a passion to change lives for the better. If you are so inclined to give it a listen or watch I would be honored. It documents some of my experience in creating a classroom climate and my efforts in trying to stay empathic while making important curriculum decisions. Below is the link to the recording. I would love some feedback or even hope to start some dialogue on the topic. Thanks so much.
- We love this 3D filament! Perfect for a science class and bioluminescence #stem #makered #science #3Dprinting https://t.co/MuBi5JhSad 2 weeks ago
- #STEM students #3D printing parts for a working hovercraft #makered https://t.co/yU8chDNJcA 2 months ago
- RT @NASA: Don't miss the chance to send your name on a seven year, 4.9 billion mile journey with @NASASun's Parker #SolarProbe! Submit your… 2 months ago
- RT @NASAedu: Ever wonder how food on the @Space_Station is divided up between the @NASA_Astronauts? @Astro_Feustel talks about the 3 types… 2 months ago
- RT @ISS_Research: Why has @Astro_Feustel’s exercise routine changed so dramatically while aboard @Space_Station? Research has shown that fo… 2 months ago